Dr Les Bailey Back and Joint Pain Centre, Caterham.
Registered with Acopm and Apta.
• PhD (doctorate) open Int university for complementary medicine 2009
• OSTEOPATHY . Northern Counties School of Osteopathy 1993
• OSTEOPATHY LECTURER AND TUTOR diploma. Northern Counties School of Osteopathy 1993
• OSTEOPATHY .OIUCM 1992
• BIOMECHANICS . College Foot health Practitioners 2008
• MANIPULATIVE MEDICAL SCIENCE. OIUCM 1992
• ACUPUNCTURE FOR MUSCULOSKELETAL PAIN CONTROL . ATM 1995
• HYPNOTHERAPY MASTER . Pro noctis 2018
• NLP MASTER. Pro noctis 2018
• TIMELINE THERAPY MASTER .pro noctis 2018
• SOFT TISSUE MANIPULATION . Andrew still College of Osteopathy 1981
• MASSAGE.London academy of massage and physical culture 1981
• INTERNATIONAL LASERTHERAPY ASSOCIATION. Fellowship award 1994
• LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AWARD OPEN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY FOR COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE 1992
Dr Bailey wishes it to be known he will not register with the General Osteopathic Council for reasons you can read on this link.
Dr Les Bailey has 41 years clinical and teaching experience, working full time in the field since 1981.